DataPlow's Cluster SAN File System Software
DataPlow develops and distributes the fastest and most widely used cluster storage area network (SAN) file system software in the world. These SAN file systems allow users to access stored data over Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI networks, securely and efficiently. By deploying DataPlow solutions, companies are able to: increase profits by increasing productivity; effectively utilize the budgets, talents, and time of their IT staffs; incrementally expand computing environments to match business growth; eliminate downtime caused by system failures; implement new applications for their data; and tackle larger, more lucrative projects. DataPlow’s products provide a competitive advantage to leaders in a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, broadcast, defense, entertainment, finance, healthcare, and scientific computing.SANSAN file systems are referred to by many names, including cluster file systems, clustered file systems, global file systems, high availability file systems, HA file systems, parallel file systems, scalable file systems, shared disk file systems, shared file systems, and shared storage file systems. File System (SFS) is DataPlow’s flagship product that runs on devices ranging from consumer electronics to supercomputers. As indicated by the following chart, DataPlow SFS environments outshine all others. At every price-point, DataPlow SFS is the most general-purpose, versatile, and cost-effective solution on the market. Request a free software trial today.
|High Availability (HA)|
DataPlow File Systems
- - High Performing DataPlow SAN file systems achieve industry-leading performance for both small and large files by dramatically reducing the latencies of coherency management.
- - Scalable As computers and storage devices are added, DataPlow software automatically balances workloads and eliminates bottlenecks, thereby increasing overall system performance.
- - Easy to Manage DataPlow environments facilitate seamless capacity expansion and free IT staffs from the arduous tasks of manually load-balancing data among storage devices and computers.
- - Highly Available DataPlow SAN file systems automatically detect and recover from hardware and software failures, thus ensuring uninterrupted access to data for all users.
- - Secure DataPlow SAN file systems support file serving configurations that eliminate the need for firewall protection.
- - Cost-Effective By automatically load-balancing data and eliminating bottlenecks, DataPlow solutions decrease IT staff workloads yet increase user productivity.
"SFS paid for itself in recovered disk space."
- Jeff Scott, Los Alamos National Laboratory
"Your cost-effective and robust file sharing solutions are truly industry leading."
- Chris Dobbins, University Center Rochester
"DataPlow SFS is the best solution for server virtualization."
- Max Trinidad, Claire’s Stores Inc.
"Your products and service are superb!"
- Jim McKelvey, VideoCubed
"As a reseller, customer satisfaction is key. I highly recommend DataPlow."
- Jeff Syversen, TDX Tech
"Our business hinges on sharing data quickly. DataPlow SFS delivers with unprecedented performance."
- Greg Kelley, Vestige, Ltd.
"The show must go on, flawlessly. With DataPlow SFS,
I know it will."
I know it will."
- Ross Anderson, Guthrie Theater
"DataPlow SFS is the only software I trust to manage our mission-critical systems."
- Pedro Vivó, Tetrabit
"After implementing DataPlow SFS, our productivity and profits skyrocketed."
- Kevin Fitzgerald, Aero-Graphics
"For web serving, DataPlow SFS is simply the best."
- Jeremy Farber, Streetfire
"I’m pleased with DataPlow’s kind and effective support!"
- Levente Pánczél, Groware Ltd.
"I wish all companies in the computer industry took supporting their products as seriously as DataPlow."
- Bill Arzt